Would you like to be part of the Cupsmith team? Listed below are our current opportunities.....
Would you like to come and join our exciting, fast-paced, no-two-days-the-same journey as we build our family drinks business, Cupsmith? We have a paid, 3 month marketing internship up for grabs.
We’re looking for an aspiring marketing whizz who’d like to get some brilliant experience working for a little business with big ambitions. Having set up only two years ago, we’ve already got listings with exciting retailers such as Waitrose and The Conran Shop, and 2018 is set to be a big year for us as we take the business to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- keen to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- ambitious, self-motivated, happy to work both in a small team and independently
- full of ideas – we’re open to anything and everything!
- a little bit (or a lot!) experienced in digital or social media marketing or content creation
- interested in food and/or retail
- a good communicator
- a keen writer and proof reader, with a hawk-like attention to detail.
- handy with Excel, Word and PowerPoint (experience of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc a real bonus!)
What are the perks of working with Cupsmith?
The opportunity to work with an exciting, entrepreneurial business
The opportunity to be completely hands-on in a business and experience all aspects of it
The opportunity to work with our PR agency, consultant, sales agents and other key people involved in the business
Enjoy as much freshly roasted coffee, tea and hot chocolate as you can drink!
Free lunch every day
Ideally we’d like someone to work Monday-Thursday (and use Friday to do something else you really love), 9.15-4.15pm, for a 3 month period.
We’re based in the Surrey countryside, just outside Farnham, so you’ll need to have your own car to get to us.
Fancy joining us?
Although a CV is helpful it's kind of dull too and frankly we'd like to know a little more of the interesting stuff about you. So along with sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please also briefly tell us (as creatively as you like!):
1) why you'd like to join us on the journey
2) about one of your favourite books
3) show us 3 great instagram accounts and tell us why you like them (because we love instagram at Cupsmith and love finding new people on it!)
We look forward to hearing from you!