WE NOW SHIP TO THE USA!
July 02, 2018
It won't surprise you to know that because we have a chocolate business, there's always a lot of very good chocolate in our house! With this hot weather we've been looking for a delicious iced chocolate pudding for a weekend treat. And after lots of experimenting we've come up with the perfect recipe using just 3 ingredients...yes that's just three ingredients (Jamie Oliver and his five ingredients has got nothing on us!). Our Frozen Chocolate and Meringue Parfait is super simple to make and totally delicious.
Pop to your local Waitrose and pick up a bag of our Truly Magnificent Hot Chocolate, double cream and a packet of Waitrose meringue nests.
- Line a small loaf tin with cling film, making sure you leave plenty overhanging the sides so you can wrap this over the top at the end.
- Put 100 ml of double cream in a small pan and add 60g Truly Magnificent Hot Chocolate flakes. Heat gently until the chocolate has melted. Leave to cool a little.
- Whip 200ml of double cream until ripples appear in the bowl. Fold in your cooled chocolate.
- Break up 8 meringue nests making sure you have a mixture of small pieces and dust! Fold gently into the chocolate cream mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin, pressing down to ensure there are no air pockets. Smooth the top and cover with the overhanging cling film. Pop it in the freezer overnight.
- Lick the spoon. Essential.
- To serve, take the parfait out of the freezer and slice. We enjoyed a few raspberries with ours.
Haven't got a Waitrose near you? Pop a packet of our Truly Magnificent Hot Chocolate in your basket here, and if you quote 'CHOCOLATEPUDDING' at the checkout we'll give you free delivery!
Next up we'll be posting a recipe for the easiest, most delicious chocolate ice cream, so just one packet of Cupsmith hot chocolate will be enough for both these puddings with plenty left over!
July 23, 2018
Delicious, and so easy. I added fully ripened Loganberries and some pouring cream …yumm!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 11, 2019
July 25, 2019
Get to know London-based foodie and serial dinner party host Alexandra Dudley in our latest At the Table with interview